Fully licensed by Underwriters Laboratories (UL)

Being able to use our transformers and other electrotechnical units in the US and Canada,
a company needs to be certified by the UL/CSA.
As there is a variety of different UL/CSA-admissions, you do need to keep in mind that there are different standards and category codes thats need to fit your product. In some cases one just looks for the matching emblem and thinks that it’ll work out, but that may lead to problems, when people want to put devices in the US or Canada into operation. To make sure that a product has been rightfully licensed, please check under www.ul.com. The menu item „Online Certification
Directory“ will lead you to the matching information.

The usage of our transformers and electric units we do possess a UL-admission of the categories "Construction Only“, "Electrical Insulating System", "Full-License" and "License for Switchboards".